06 Dec 32 Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Abraham Lincoln is remembered as one of the greatest American presidents of all time.
Abe Lincoln fought for equality within the US and was eventually assassinated on April 15th 1865.
Abraham Lincoln’s words will echo through eternity as he was looked up to as someone who always strived to be honest as often as possible with the people.
A number of Abraham Lincoln’s quotes are hung in locker rooms and classroom halls around the world as an inspiration and reminder for all who want to strive to live a purpose filled life.
Here are our favorite 32 Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes for you to remember.
Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes
1. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
6. “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln
9. “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
12. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “I will prepare and some day my chance will come.” – Abraham Lincoln
15. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” – Abraham Lincoln
16. “Every person’s happiness is their own responsibility.” – Abraham Lincoln
17. “The best way to predict your future is to create it” – Abraham Lincoln
18. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” – Abraham Lincoln
20. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Abraham Lincoln
21. “You can tell the greatness of someone by what makes them angry” – Abraham Lincoln
22. “All I have learned, I learned from books.” – Abraham Lincoln
23. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
24. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
25. “The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.” – Abraham Lincoln
26. “Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
27. “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” – Abraham Lincoln
28. “I am not concerned that you have fallen — I am concerned that you arise.” – Abraham Lincoln
29. “I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
31. “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” – Abraham Lincoln
32. “Life is hard but so very beautiful” – Abraham Lincoln